Friday, August 8, 2008

American Leather Home Theater Furniture



Bad Karma



I swear I have not done any wrong doing to anybody in the past few months. Sure, I havent been the most oustanding citizen as of late. I slack off at work more often, I do treat some customers like I just dont care, I can give a rats ass about our political race as I find both candidates to be idiots. I am not too interested in getting straight As at college (just wanna pass). But for some odd reason karma is just not my friend as of late. Imagine the situation I am in heading into this mo
read more..


[Movies] A Chorus Line (1985)



In my continuing efforts to acquire more and more Broadway-related material, I managed to get a copy of the movie version of A Chorus Line, given most of my musical theater-ish has involved inevitable references to one of the play's more familiar songs, One. I've never seen an actual production of the play and had only heard a few of the songs thus far - mainly because of mix albums, concert performances or of course, the Tony Awards. So it was sort of good that I entered this particular viewin
read more..


American Leather Home Theater Furniture



Filed under: DecorIn mid-July, we highlighted the Epson Ensemble HD Home Cinema System. Now we found great seats to furnish your home theater, from American Leather. Offered in five styles, several colors and with either a powered or manual incliner, the Holden seat, for example, shown in the photo, features extra-tall back cushions; premium, high-density, high-resiliency foam; loose back and seat cushions; double-jowled joints; hardwood frames; double-needle top stitching; and a lifetime warra
read more..


Mystery Science Theater, 3000 Limited Edition Set Available on October 28, 2008



Limited Edition 4-DVD Box Set Includes Collectible Crow T. Robot Figurine and Lobby Cards Featuring Never-Before-Released MST3K Film Episodes: First Spaceship On Venus, Laserblast, Werewolf and Future War and All-New Bonus Content AVAILBLE ON OCTOBER 28, 2008 FROM SHOUT! FACTORY Multiple Emmy-nominated and Peabody Award-winning Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) is a true cult classic. Its high-camp rendition of B-movies from every genre to the small screen makes it one of the most memo
read more..


Hellboy Vs. Iron Man, Hulk & Batman



Hellboy Vs. Iron Man, Hulk & Batman August 3, 2008 Peter Parkour Hellboy Vs. Iron Man, Hulk & Batman Posted in Videos. Tags: movies, drugs, superheroes, superhero, theater, theatre, cinema, heroes, video, dvd, movie, blueray, blue ray, super hero, super heroes, hero, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Hellboy, Hell Boy, hell, The Golden Army, sequel, Batman, bat man, bat, bats, the joker, joker, Heath Ledger, suicide, drug overdose, drug, overdose, The Dark
read more..


Babies + Movie Theaters != Good Idea



I know it hasnt even been a full twenty four hours since my re-emerging post, but Ive already got a bit of a rant to get off my chest. I have noticed this a lot lately, especially down here in Greenville, TX, that people have absolutely no problem trying to take babies to the movies or small children to movies that arent appropriate. I have a toddler and a child of my own, and I dont think I could ever loose enough brain-cells to cause me to think that doing either of these things is a
read more..


[Theater] Legally Blonde: the Musical (MTV Screening)



Broadway has been known to venture into strange territory and one of the quirkier sub-genres of musicals will have to be musical adaptations of popular films. More often than not, we tend to adapt comedies since they lend themselves rather well to the campy nature of musical theater, although there have been exceptions of course. Now initially I was skeptical about the movie Legally Blonde being turned into a musical. As much as I love Reese, some the film was just a bit too pink and fluffy to
read more..


Batman Vs. Hulk



Batman Vs. Hulk August 2, 2008 Peter Parkour Batman Vs. Hulk Posted in Videos. Tags: bat man, Batman, blue ray, cinema, cinemas, comic books, comicbooks, Dark Knight, dc, dvd, dvds, Hulk, marvel, marvel vs dc, movies, The Dark Knight, the dark night, the hulk, The Incredible Hulk, theater, theaters, theatre, theatres, video
read more..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good feature! You can also check out this for home theatre furniture.